Thursday, February 9, 2012

Best Valentine's Gifts

Almost 4 days to go before the "V day" and I'm looking for something to give to my honey. We can't go out on a Valentine’s date this year since he's not here.
Already bought a Php100.00 international phone card so that I can call him up (^-^ first thing that came up to my mind). However, I still need something not too fancy but will still make a statement?.

Upon browsing, I saw this site spot.ph which has this cute little stuff that I’m sure he’ll definitely love. You might want to check it out yourself, although top picks for me are these…




Nuts About Work desk accents

It's an adorable desk decoration that is available at Powerbooks branches for only Php199 each. You can give this to your special someone to show how nuts you are about him/her







The Sole Project "Game On" Slippers

They say that giving something for the feet will send him/her away from you, but this pair as a gift to your partner will definitely prove that you've finally grown a pair. It's available online at mysoleproject.com for Php450.














Couple Pads

Sometimes we feel more comfortable expressing our feelings through writing on a sheet of paper. It’s a cute stationery where you can share your thoughts with each other. Available online at mapapel.ph for only Php120.






Missing Piece Couple Necklace

This actually is on the top of my list, it sends the message right... Me missing him :) Available at Me&U branches for Php3,950 per pair.












Those were a few of my choices... still have few days left to decide. 
Although, we all know that the best gift still is the heart and the promise of forever no matter what.  




No comments: